Monday, July 30, 2007

Troubleshooting

This is what my uncle is doing right now. Effective today he will be reassigned. This is also what I am about to do.

Well... Nothing is certain yet. What is happening now is like what has happened a few days ago. A few days ago, broadsheets featured him that he will be transfered. No one confirmed nor deny.

Now its official for him... As for me, I don't know my calling, yet. I will explore my options if any.

He's troubleshooting another department. As for me I don't know what I'll troubleshoot. A project or something with regards to my current stature.

Nothing is certain. If you ask me 1 year ago what I plan to do, I can give you an answer without twitching my eyes. But if you ask me now, I do not know already. I don't know what is in store for me. All I know is, I will live my life a day at a time.

I've been to places, got setbacks, got bigger setbacks, got experiences, got learnings, got redemptions, got wider networks, got older by a year. Well almost a year.

A lot of loose ends that needs troubleshooting. What will happen? Let's just wait and see...

No comments: